I gave myself till June... June came and gone and things didn't happen the way I wished it would. be. I finally realised that i need to liberate myself from you and everything about you. But it has proven not to be an easy task for me to do so, for i am constantly reminded of you. Everything around me reminds me of you and it hurts so bad and you are so oblivious to this fact. So I am letting you go. Slowly but surely, I am letting you go because I need to stop hurting myself. It feels strange at first to let you go bit by bit but i could sense you slipping away from me and there is nothing that I could do about it anymore.
Maybe there's more for me to do so that I can have you in my arms. Maybe I should have let you know how I felt for you since we first met but there's no use for it now...not anymore....
To me... to love is to liberate but to you...to love is to suffer...how much different can we be anymore...? Inside of me, I'm dying slowly. Every time we meet nowadays it hurts me more and there's nothing that I could do about it... i guess I'd rather hurt and be in pain than to lose your sight forever...

No comments:
Post a Comment